This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course.​ Streamlined visa processing for this visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating university or non-university higher education provider. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is a Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.


You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered course for the award of:

  1. A Bachelor or associate degree
  2. A Graduate certificate or graduate diploma
  3. A Master’s degree by coursework
  4. A higher education diploma or advanced diploma