IELTS is mandatory if you want to study in or migrate to Australia, New Zealand, UK, US, and manyother European countries.
When you want to study or work or do both at a country that uses English as their official language of communication then you should be apt at their language too.
To measure that aptitude, International English Language Testing System (IELTS) was designed. IELTS conforms to the highest international standards of language assessment. It opens doors for you around the world.
|Listening||40 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Reading||40 Questions||60 Minutes|
|Writing||Two Topics/ Tasks||60 Minutes|
|Speaking||10-12 Questions||10-15 Minutes|
- Test is of two types: Academic & General Test.
- The IELTS registration fee is NRs. 18,250.00
- Receive score after 2 weeks from the day of the test.
- The Test is taken 4 times a month.
- The score ranges from 0 to 9 bands.
- The score is valid for 2 years
- IELTs tests is taken from 5 center across Nepal
STAND OUT WITH LINK
Contact Link Innovations to get the score you need for admissions in the colleges you want or to migrate to the place you want.
We will check and update you with available dates for tests & preparation classes. We can even arrange special odd-hour classes for crash course on IELTS preparation.
Link begins the preparation classes with brief “Orientation Program” and ends it with mock up tests, much like the real one. Its little details like these that help our students score better.
With link you will be better prepared for IELTS. Link provides:
- Spacious and well-equipped class rooms
- Highly qualified, well-trained and experienced instructors with proven teaching techniques
- Plenty of complementary study with practice materials
- Frequent pre-IELTS tests and mock tests, incorporating test- oriented strategies
- New classes every week on Mondays
- 30-credit hour regular course package for 6 weeks for regular test-takers
- 1 week extra mock-up tests after completion of regular classes
- Various professional IELTS course packages available as per the candidate’s individual needs
- Intensive Pre-IELTS English Language package available for those individuals who need to strengthen their English skills required for IELTS
- PRE – IELTS English Language package (4 weeks) – for those individuals who need to improve their English for IELTS standard
- Regular IELTS package (7 weeks) – for regular students and researchers
- Special IELTS GT package (6 weeks)– With flexible timing for skilled workers, professionals and migration aspirants
- IELTS crash-course package (2 weeks) – for extremely busy executives and professionals
IELTS is not recommended for candidates under the age of 16. It is also not recommended if the candidate’s score is less than 45% in high school or college.
PASSPORT is a must before you appear for IELTS and IELTS is a must before you apply for student, migrant or skilled visa.
IELTS is available in two formats
- Academic – The Academic Module assesses whether a candidate is ready to study or train in the medium of English at an undergraduate or postgraduate level. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses should be based on the results of these modules.
- General- The General Training Module emphasizes basic survival skills in a broad social and educational context. General Training is suitable for candidates who are going to English speaking countries to complete their secondary education, to undertake work experience or training programmes not at degree level, or for immigration purposes to Australia, Canada and New Zealand. The General Training modules are not offered at all test administrations.
If in doubt about which module to take, contact the organization to which you are applying for their requirements.
The tests are designed to cover the full range of ability from non-users to expert users, usually interpreted in the form of band-scores in the scale of 0 to 9.
It is one of the most frequently available tests, administered up to 4 times a month.
In Nepal, IELTS tests are administered by The British Council Nepal at different centers such as Hotel Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Hotel Yak & Yeti, Hyatt Regency, Hotel De L’ Annapurna and Hotel Ambassador in Kathmandu and test sites in Pokhara and Chitwan.
You must collect your Test Report Form (TRF) from the British Council Examination Services. You must collect your result 10 working days after your written test. You can also see your result on their website www.britishcouncil.org/nepal.
Click Here for online Registration for IELTS Classes