In Australia, a Bachelor’s degree is two to five years program that is flexible and comprehensive. Graduates at this level will have broad and coherent knowledge and skills for professional work and/or further learning. Bachelor’s degree is awarded to students who have performed as required during their entire course of study. Bachelor’s degree teaches you the theories and knowledge you need with a strong focus on practical and integrated learning which provides you with the skills employers look for in this fast growing and rapidly changing world.
Link Innovations will recommend the best bachelor degree course as per the requirement of the student.
Some bachelor’s degrees include an honours program as part of a four-year degree like in engineering. An honours year generally consists of coursework and thesis for professional courses. Honours program is generally for students who want to take up a research track for postgraduate studies. The Honours program allows students to pursue an independent research project in an area of interest under the supervision of an academic staff member. Students acquire skills which will enable them to work without close supervision in a research environment in industry or government, or to proceed to a higher degree by research (such as a PhD).
Put theory into practice with a Bachelor’s degree of your choice in one of the best educational countries in the world, Australia.
- IELTS is compulsory for Australian Student visa for students particularly from Nepal
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Academic entry requirements set by the institution
- Admission to a College or University in Australia requires a completion of twelve years of elementary and secondary education. In Nepal it is +2 equivalent
- The acceptable degrees include: HSEB Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
- If the transcripts are in a language other than English, then it must be translated into English only by the issuing authority or university otherwise it may not be acceptable